Primary maintenance of stamping die
1. Maintenance during mold loading
Before the mold is installed, the upper and lower surfaces of the mold should be cleaned to ensure that the mold mounting surface and the press table are not damaged by the pressure and the parallelism of the mold upper and lower mounting surfaces during production. After the mold is installed, open the mold and clean all parts of the mold, especially Orientation agency. For surface parts molds, clean the mold surface to ensure the quality of the parts, lubricate all sliding parts of the mold, and apply grease to check all parts of the mold, especially safety parts.
2. Maintenance in production
In production, the corresponding parts of the mold are regularly oiled, such as the pressure ring and fillet of the drawing die, the edge part of the trimming die, the flanging knife block, etc., and the waste material in the small hole waste channel of the trimming punching die is regularly cleaned.
3. Maintenance after production
After the production is completed, the mold should be thoroughly inspected, and the mold should be thoroughly cleaned to ensure that the usage status of the mold is truthfully reported to the mold voucher after the mold is cleaned.
The secondary maintenance of the stamping die
1. Indentation on the mold surface. The rounded corners of the mold should be polished during maintenance. If there is an indentation, the mold should be repaired and welded first.
2. The mold will have pull marks during work. The main reason is that the lubricating oil is dirty, the guide gap is too large, and the guide has scratches. It should be polished to eliminate it after pushing it forward with oil stone.
3. During the use of the mold, the edge part is easy to collapse. At this time, repair welding should be carried out on the damaged knife edge of the mold.
4. In use, the spring usually breaks and deforms, and it is one of the most easily damaged parts of the mold. The method used is to replace, but in the process of replacement, be sure to pay attention to the specifications and models of the spring by color, outer diameter, and length. Three decisions, only if these three are the same can be replaced.
5. Most of the punches and sleeves used in the mold are standard parts. When using the mold, the punch is easy to bend and break. The damage of the punch and the punch sleeve is usually replaced with the same specifications. The parameters of the punch mainly include Dimensions of working parts, dimensions of installation parts, length dimensions, etc.
6. Use the method of replacing parts with the same specifications to check whether the fasteners are loose or damaged.