In the stamping process of the die, sometimes it is inevitable that the processed parts will be damaged. How to prevent damage to the stamping parts of the mold?
1. The models, specifications and functions of the hardware fittings should conform to the current national standards and relevant regulations, and match the selection of plastic steel doors and windows.
2. To install hardware with fastening screws, a metal lining plate must be installed inside, and the thickness of the lining plate should be at least twice the pitch of the fasteners. It must not be fastened to plastic profiles, and non-metallic linings must not be used.
3. Pay attention to maintenance after installation of die stamping parts to prevent rust and corrosion.
4. Hardware fittings should be installed last. Door and window locks, handles, etc. should be assembled after the window and door leaves are in the frame to ensure accurate position and flexible switching.
5. For sliding windows with a width of more than 1 meter, or double-glazed doors and windows, double pulleys should be installed, or movable elastic pulleys should be used.
6. The sliding hinge shall not be made of aluminum alloy, but shall be made of stainless steel.
On the surface, the inferior pulleys processed by die stamping have rough workmanship, no smoothness, inflexible sliding, small and light.