Hardware molds are mainly used to manufacture hardware parts, but in our daily operation of molds, we do not pay attention to maintenance, which leads to the short service life of hardware molds. In order to better use hardware molds, we must How to maintain hardware molds?
1. After the mold is used for a long time, the cutting edge must be sharpened, and the cutting edge surface must be demagnetized after grinding.
2. Springs and other elastic parts are most easily damaged during use, and they usually appear to be broken and deformed. The method adopted is to replace. In the process of replacement, you must pay attention to the specification and model of the spring. The specification and model of the spring are confirmed by the three items of color, outer diameter and length. Only when the three items are the same can they be replaced.
3. The punch is prone to breaking, bending and gnawing during the use of the mold, and the punch sleeve is generally gnawed. The damage of the punch and sleeve is generally replaced with parts of the same specification. The parameters of the punch mainly include the size of the working part, the size of the installation part, and the length dimension.
4. Fastening parts, check whether the fastening parts are loose or damaged, the method adopted is to find the parts of the same specification for replacement.
5. Material pressure parts such as material pressure plate, Uniglue, etc., discharge parts such as stripper plate, pneumatic ejector, etc. During maintenance, check the relationship between parts of each part and whether there is damage, repair the damaged part, check whether there is air leakage by pneumatic jacking, and take measures for the specific situation. If the trachea is damaged, replace it.