In order to improve the wear resistance, toughness, fatigue fracture resistance, high temperature performance, cold and hot fatigue resistance and corrosion resistance of the mould during the manufacturing process, it must meet some technical requirements in the process to achieve the desired standard
1. Forgeability has low hot forging deformation resistance, good plasticity, and wide forging temperature range, low forging cracking, cold cracking and precipitation of network carbides.
2. Annealing process Nodulizing temperature range is wide, hardness is low, and fluctuation range is small, nodularizing rate is high.
3. Cutting processability Large amount of cutting, low wear and low surface roughness.
4. Hardness and uniform surface hardness after quenching.
5. hardenability after quenching can obtain a deeper hardened layer, so using a mild quenching medium can be hardened.